Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Is To Come

As mentioned in my last post, I was so busy with the Hbc Run for Canada I just didn't have time to post. I was working all the time and my body was exhausted. But now with the main event behind me and only the wrap up to do I can settle back into a regular routine.

Thank you to the hundreds of people that have been checking back on this blog daily and even twice a day for some just waiting in anticipation for a new post from me. Well, you won't be disappointed much longer. Stay tuned for some great posts coming up like:
  • How I nearly killed myself driving my rental pick up (literally)
  • My connection with Kelsie Hendry who is Beijing bound in pole vault
  • Why I'm mad at the new Degrassi show
  • The top 10 things not to ask during pre-natal classes
  • Baby Update - only two months to go!

Stay tuned!

No comments: