Sunday, June 3, 2007

Are Girls as Good as Guys in Soccer?


Whoa!!! Don't hate me yet! I'm just posing the question...all because there is a new soccer movie out for girls. I'm sure guys can watch it too, but if you are one of those girls who wouldn't be caught dead as a cheerleader and would rather play soccer I can practically guarantee you will want to buy this DVD and place it right up there next to your Bend it Like Beckham one. The only difference is this one looks like much more of a movie and not near as happy go lucky as Bend it Like Beckham which should make for a better show.

Judging by the trailer which you can check out here...this movie looks really good (and yes, I'm a guy saying that).

2 comments:

Mrs Manz said...

Ooohhh...
Looks good! Seriously. I don't play soccer - but I'm one of those fan-type-people. :)
Thanks for the link, Sheldon!

Timothy Nightingale said...

my girlfriend is better then me at soccer, no joke, she is like a female stangler