Friday, May 16, 2008

Three Stacks of High Society

This past Monday I had a chance to hang out with the high rollers, the big wigs, the movers and shakers...the high class if you will. Yes, they are the people who own BMW's. Now I'm a dreamer and I love to dream big, but I have never dreamed of owning a BMW. That was a dream that was just a little too far out for me. And after hanging out at this private, invitation only event for BMW owners and potential owners I have realized that that dream is still far beyond my reach.

The company I work for has been working with BMW Canada to put on events at local dealerships across the country to promote their three stacks of high society as I will call them...although you will need a lot more than that if you want to drive one of these off the lot! In Saskatchewan the only one held was in Regina so I trekked down there to get it all set up and ensure the entire event was a success. It was great to be a part of it and it was an amazing event as we held it on the stage at the Conexus Arts Centre. There were a lot of people there and they even had a draw for a prize to drive a BMW for 6 months with license and registration paid...all you have to do is pay for the gas! An amazing prize that's for sure. That combined with the amazing amount of food made for a great event.

Here are some photos of the event and also a little video clip of what the set up looks like...the lighting was a blue ambiance with a touch of white so it was bad lighting for pictures, but hopefully you get the drift. The pictures are mostly of cars as I tried to avoid posting pictures of people if I don't know them...obviously I made a few exceptions.










































































No comments: