Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Love Dilbert

I never used to get Dilbert. I'd read the comic but I just never found it very funny. Then I started to work at Cover-All. Now, don't get me wrong, Cover-All wasn't a bad place and the people there weren't all like the people in the cartoon. But once I had worked in an office setting with many different departments (Marketing, Sales, Engineering, etc.) I suddenly found myself laughing so hard I would start to cry sometimes.
For all those out there who do "get" Dilbert I've posted a couple recent ones from the 2007 Dilbert desk calendar I received for Christmas.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...
I'm not sure I get the plane one... explain why everyone is freaking out that he's talking to a guy named Jack? Perhaps I'm displaying my massive ignorance by this question: but curiosity overrides pride... (lol)

Sheldon said...

Kendall, it took me a second read through before I got it and then I was laughing out loud (of course I work alone so nobody heard me). You've got to put the words "hi" and "jack" together and then understand he is on an airplane...it'll soon make sense.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...
Okay! Ha-ha. I DID laugh out loud... and Kurt yelled from the living room, "What the heck is so funny?" ;-D