Monday, January 1, 2007

A New Beginning

The new year brings new beginnings. It has been just over a year since I started this blog and I've decided that changes need to be made. I'm trying to accomplish too much with one avenue. Therefore, as of today I will no longer be writing Fact or Fiction stories on this site.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Don't go yet! Hear me out!

As I've said, I'm trying to do too much with one avenue. The original focus of this blog was to write stories and post about my life. I really want to do more with the stories part of the blog and in order to bring it to the next level I feel it needs it's own website. So, the stories aren't disappearing forever...I'm just working on setting up a separate site for just my stories.

So stay tuned for the big announcement when I launch my story page! As for the rest of my life, this is the place to be and I'll continue to update this blog on a regular basis with all the fun filled happenings in my life!

No comments: