Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good Ol' Country 2

Ok, for some reason I am not able to upload the country song to this blog and have it still work. So, although this isn't the best alternative, please click on the link below to watch the video directly from You Tube. I've also put my original post below in italics.

But first, can anyone guess the song simply by the picture I posted? Come on all you country fans, this should be easy!! Ok, here's the link to the video...enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFeRsby5l1A#


Now I am not a country music fan, but when I was in BC I heard this song on the radio and really loved it. I've been an avid non-country music lover for a long time so I was hesitant to listen originally, but now I guess this song is my guilty pleasure.Now I'm sure all you hard core country lovers probably won't like this and would say it's a "pop song". I can see your point a little bit since they took out the hard core "twang" of the guitars and the song actually ends happily instead of the regular "I lost my dog and lost my wife, guess it's time to end my life." So I see where you're coming from...but maybe just for a little while you can sit back, listen, and remember what it's like to listen to an optimistic song on life!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

i love Taylor Swift! i just bought her CD. swore i never would, but i did!! haha...
is this her Love Story song?
now i'll go see..