Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm not dead yet!

I apologize to the thousands of daily readers that have been wondering why I haven't been updating my blog. And the reason is...well, I don't really have a reason. It started with a couple days, then a couple more, then a week, then I started wondering how long I could go without updating it, then a few more days, and on and on. Well, enough with that! I'm back and will be blogging like mad over the next few weeks to catch up on everything that has happened. Ok, that will only take about 2 minutes, but don't worry, I'll be posting things worthwhile for you to read!! So stay tuned and welcome back loyal readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been checking regularly and wondering. My mom has even been checking your blog and wondering where your updates were. Yes, my mom was actually working on a computer and on the internet! Amazing. Yes, Sheldon, your blog has changed her life. She is now brave enough to enter the dot com life.