Thursday, October 6, 2005

March 22 - What A Great Day

Your Birthdate: March 22

While sometimes employing unorthodox approaches, you are capable of handling large scale undertakings.
You assume great responsibility and work long and hard toward completion.
Often, especially in the early part of life, there is rigidity or stubbornness, and a tendency to repress feelings.

Idealistic, you work for the greater good with a good deal of inner strength and charisma.
An extremely capable organizer, but likely to paint with broad strokes rather than detail.
You are very aware and intuitive.
You are subject to a good deal of nervous tension.



Thanks to Janelle Loewen's blog for the link to this very insightful information about myself based on my birthday. I was skeptical at first and thought this was similar to a horoscope, but now I'm not so sure. I thought it described me pretty well. I always like things that reassure me in my thinking. For example, right now I'm thinking about starting a business and one of my ideas would be quite a large venture. So when this birthday thing tells me I can handle large scale undertakings, I get pumped up to go out and do it!

Take the birthday quiz yourself and then let me know in the comments whether you think it was an accurate description of yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad, not bad. what did shiela think of hers?

Sheldon said...

Denita, I haven't asked her yet. But I think the description is pretty close to her.

I'm surprised it didn't mention anything about being born on the same day as someone else! LOL!