Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Only 2 more days

I can't believe it is only 2 more sleeps away...one of the greatest days of the year is quickly approaching. No, it's not Easter...No, it's not spring cleaning...it's my birthday!!! Yes, this post is a shameless plug for my birthday.

This year my birthday is going to be....well...mediocre. Unfortunately I have to go to Winnipeg on my birthday and am there until Sunday afternoon. That means no birthday poker game or other birthday fun things on the 22nd. I also work at home alone so there is no one in the office to "celebrate" with.
However, I am more than willing to accept gifts before or after my actual birthday. I never really know what I want for my birthday. People ask me that and I just can't think of things. But this year, there is something that I would really like.
Here it is...the Poker Genie. This thing looks great. It would allow me to hold poker tournaments where I can set the timer for blind levels and program in the blind levels. Is it absolutely necessary? No. Do I want it? Yes.
If you have ever played in a poker tournament it's nice to know what the blind levels are and how much time is left in each level. It also just adds to the professionalism and fun of a poker tournament.
I also want to build a poker table. My wife bought me a great table top poker table a few years ago and I love it and use it all the time. What I want now is to make a table that seats 10 people and is oval shaped. I think this would be perfect for a games room!
Anyways, the whole point of this post was really just to show you the poker genie. If you want to buy it (for me or yourself) go here to purchase it (but don't feel pressured).

2 comments:

ahiebert said...

Happy Birthday, Sheldon!

Chris Hiebert said...

Happy Birthday old boy!