Friday, March 2, 2007

Still here

In the spirit of Monty Python, "I'm not dead yet!" I told myself I was going to stop writing posts apologizing for not blogging for so long, but why not break yet another resolution! Usually when I don't blog it's because I'm too busy or I don't have anything to say. Truthfully, I've had quite a bit of time when I could have blogged and I have lots to say...I just haven't felt like blogging. Part of it is that I want to write stories but I really want to have a separate website for my stories and not put them all on here. But we'll see, maybe I'll put up the story about how I was trampled on the subway in Toronto.

Anyways, I'm back!

1 comment:

Chris Hiebert said...

Hey, I hear ya, Sheldon. I don't always want to blog when I could be.

I'd like to hear your subway story though.