Friday, May 4, 2007

Best Coverage of U20 World Cup

If you want to keep up to date with all the U20 World Cup that is coming to Canada starting in July, then you will want to check out this site:

www.poweradetv.com

Created by the company I work for, TrojanOne, it has a lot of great interactive items on it as well as highlight videos, etc. Be sure to move your mouse all over the screen and click on the many different items. When I was in Toronto, I actually got to see a number of guys come in and audtion for the part of the guy who is in the video when you go to the site...I guess he's the one they picked!

After one attempt at the game on that site my high score was 158...write in the comments if anyone is able to beat that! (click on the playstation to play the game)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

high score for Christy - 305!!!!
I like reading your blogs, Sheldon. Glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

Well I tried but i didn't make the high score board but Sheldon your little sister got a 395 for a high score try and beat that. Have an awesome day