Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've blogged. I'd like to tell you it was because I was working on a huge project that will make me millions or I was off on some exotic location, but the truth is I've just been busy. Busy with what you may ask. Well, I don't know.

I'm not sure what I've been busy with. Maybe it was being at the CIS Track and Field Championships this past weekend. Maybe it was helping out for many many hours doing evaluations for the Eastside Soccer Association. Maybe it was finding out I'm going to have to have surgery. Probably a bit of everything. Needless to say I've felt very busy...but it sure has been fun.

I'll be blogging a lot more now as I try and catch up with the last couple weeks of my life on here. So stay tuned!

No comments: