Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Back!

This is just a quick note to let you know I'm back in town again from my trip to BC. I was joking with some people that I was on a "business trip" to BC, but in reality that is pretty much what it was. When you start to coach at the Provincial level you don't go to those tournaments to see the sites. You are there for one reason only...soccer. Of course we did manage to get out one night and see some things, but it was a busy and tiring trip.

That's all I'm going to blog about right now...a 19.5 hour bus ride home makes a guy a little tired so I'm going to go hit the sack. I plan on blogging about my trip in some shorter segments over the next few days. Work is going to be very busy over the next few days as I only have two days of work before I go in for my vacation at a local resort the locals call "City Hospital". Check back later on for more!

No comments: