Monday, September 5, 2005

Losing a Bet: The Answer is Below

SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't read the story "Losing a Bet" posted below, then scroll down to read it first. This post I'm writing now is going to tell you if it is fact or fiction.

Thanks to those of you who commented on the "Losing a Bet" story. The answer is: FICTION

Yeah, the story is not true. The only true parts to the story was that it was a Cover-All marketing event called the GolfBQ, I did golf with two female colleagues from work, but there was never a bet involved at all. And I definately did not trash talk them about how guys are better golfers. The true reason I had my visor pulled over my eyes was that we were all sitting around the fire at the BBQ after the golf game and the smoke was continually getting into my eyes. So I simply decided to pull down my visor over my eyes and hang out by the fire like that. With the sunglasses across my visor it made for an amusing photo!

So I hope you enjoyed the story. Stay tuned for many more. Check back here shortly for a post regarding my first IV therapy treatment which starts on Tuesday at 11:00am.

No comments: